MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I So love a room with a view. Nice arch. Shall I bring along my life preserver? ;)
A great looking gateway arch and gate. To go where? It looks very appealing....I want to go through!
On my way!
I hope people click on this...I liked it before but like it even better afterwards!
hee hee...."Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly..."
Oh to have a view of the water!
What a beautiful arch and gate. I was almost afraid to open this one. The way Tracy hates snakes, I hate spiders. But this would be a lovely "parlor" to step into.
How lovely - now let's just move that to my yard :) Across our border is a Langley too...
Very cool gate!
I think I'll pass...it looks like your parlor doth lead to a watery something or other which cold be ultimately very cold and dark!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
I So love a room with a view. Nice arch. Shall I bring along my life preserver? ;)
A great looking gateway arch and gate. To go where? It looks very appealing....I want to go through!
On my way!
I hope people click on this...I liked it before but like it even better afterwards!
hee hee....
"Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly..."
Oh to have a view of the water!
What a beautiful arch and gate. I was almost afraid to open this one. The way Tracy hates snakes, I hate spiders. But this would be a lovely "parlor" to step into.
How lovely - now let's just move that to my yard :) Across our border is a Langley too...
Very cool gate!
I think I'll pass...it looks like your parlor doth lead to a watery something or other which cold be ultimately very cold and dark!
Post a Comment