Hmmmm. Very creative. It looks like the owner had access to bit and pieces of building materials as well as many, many river stones. I wonder what it looks like imside.
A house of a different....everything! I don't know. I find myself liking some things about it and others seem a bit unusual (read as bizarre). The stonework crossing through the one window and one of the foundation windows is even tilted. You could look at it for hours and discover new things. Great find. Do you know the owners and do their personalities fit the house?
9 comments:
Hmmmm. Very creative. It looks like the owner had access to bit and pieces of building materials as well as many, many river stones. I wonder what it looks like imside.
That is an absolute mess! If the people who built it weren't schizophrenic before they surely must be now.
(Hope that doesn't belong to you or one of your kin! If it does, please ignore comment above!)
I like how creative and different it is but too many stairs. Is this in your neighborhood?
A house of a different....everything! I don't know. I find myself liking some things about it and others seem a bit unusual (read as bizarre). The stonework crossing through the one window and one of the foundation windows is even tilted. You could look at it for hours and discover new things. Great find. Do you know the owners and do their personalities fit the house?
Different is a polite word for that house. Looks as if no one knew exactly what to do. Hope Kylee wins lots of events. Peace
A bit of this, a bit of that... Very strange.
Different to say the least. Eccentric!
P.S.: lol @ Jacob. I kinda think my boss lives there.
Wow is that ever different. Certainly a great conversation piece!
Post a Comment