MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Manure digester? That sounds strange.
This is terrific. Lots of methane power in them thar bovines!
Re your comment on Colorado. Yes, that's Haley. And everybody tells me to get the lead out! I don't understand why!
I hope they get enough power from this project to make it worth pursuing nation-wide.
I think they've done this some time ago but oil companies would not allow but now world is looking for alternatives. Good to see this.
Hooray for the bovines! :)
Those that work hard, fart hard I guess. More power to them. :-)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Manure digester? That sounds strange.
This is terrific. Lots of methane power in them thar bovines!
Re your comment on Colorado. Yes, that's Haley.
And everybody tells me to get the lead out! I don't understand why!
I hope they get enough power from this project to make it worth pursuing nation-wide.
I think they've done this some time ago but oil companies would not allow but now world is looking for alternatives. Good to see this.
Hooray for the bovines! :)
Those that work hard, fart hard I guess. More power to them. :-)
Post a Comment