A farmer's work is never done. From early morn to evening sun. Sweat and tears and a little blood And lots and lots and lots of mud!
I knew many farmers. I worked on several farms when a youth. It is hard work. And it never ends. They always complained about never having a day off and never being able to take a vacation. Especially if they had dairy cows.
But there are rewards, too. I just can't think of any! :-))
Oh, wait. Milk. And you could churn your own butter.
10 comments:
How I wish I could be the one doing that. My childhood dream!
A farmer's work is never done.
From early morn to evening sun.
Sweat and tears and a little blood
And lots and lots and lots of mud!
I knew many farmers. I worked on several farms when a youth. It is hard work. And it never ends. They always complained about never having a day off and never being able to take a vacation. Especially if they had dairy cows.
But there are rewards, too. I just can't think of any! :-))
Oh, wait. Milk. And you could churn your own butter.
Looks like good rich soil.
You must be super excited. I'm ready for fall. :-)
AH! It's really spring where YOU are. Nothing like that happening here. Have the snow geese left yet?
This is a sure sign of Spring. It's always exciting to get a new growing season underway.
Oh, the good earth! Must smell like heaven.
Now that is a serious tractor. The geese are wonderful sight but with that many I am sure the noise is very very loud. Peace
The farmers will be worked to death when for a while...
That just seems light-years away here with so much snow still on the ground...
Post a Comment