SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Startled

I haven't seen any Deer around lately (probably doing what deer do in the early Spring). I just happen to run across this and liked it so now you get to see it. Taken around here last summer.


8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Oooh wonderful. I was going to say something stupid like Bambi... Is that a fence like the one...

Lowell said...

Oh oh! Something is wrong, MB. I get no photographs of any kind of day4plus. Just Ciel's comment, but without her avatar.

And you seemed to have a problem with my Images blog...

Maybe Blogger is giving you a hard time!

Wish I could be more helpful...but I have no idea as to what's going on.

Gaelyn said...

Cute little spotted creature. Soon you should see more of them.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Did she run off right after you snapped the picture? I have a feeling your kind of shots are the kind she doesn't mind.

Unknown said...

Wish I could spot deers around here instead of dirty pigeons! :-) Lovely!

Lowell said...

Yeah, it finally came up. I can see clearly the deer that was not from now but from last summer! It is a cute deer. Deer always look startled.

Now, my dear, please tell me what you did to get the photo to show...what magic didst thou work on Blogger?

I laughed out loud at Phffft! (I'm not sure that's the way you spelled it, though.)

Lowell said...

Oh, the "horns" thing hurt! Ouch! I once had a couple of small warts sticking out of my forehead. Many years ago. The doctor and my spouse thought that was the funniest thing...but the doc cut off my "horns."

And Phffftt or S...

I'm laughing out loud!

Janice Thomson said...

How sweet - and still with spots...lovely!