Did you know that Chickens have ears. That fuzzy hole where the feathers start is the ear. A tidbit from my mind full of trivia. But not a trivial mind.
That is sooo funny. Who would think to photograph a chicken's ear? You! And a great photo it is. But I think the chicken may have an ear infection. Yes?
Okay, so they have ears. Do they have lips? And if they do, do they go in hot dogs too? :) Love the header shot also. How do you get it to center like that?????
11 comments:
An interesting bit of trivia. I figured they had to hear somehow.
That is sooo funny. Who would think to photograph a chicken's ear? You! And a great photo it is. But I think the chicken may have an ear infection. Yes?
Lol at the anatomy lesson: very cool. I like your new header, where is it?
Cool! :-)
Of course they do. What do you think they put in hot dogs> :-}
Okay, so they have ears. Do they have lips? And if they do, do they go in hot dogs too? :)
Love the header shot also. How do you get it to center like that?????
Ha! Good, I won't get lost.
And an interesting bit of trivia that is! It's a great photo as well....
I never thought about chickens having ears, but it makes sense.
I never thought of you having a trivial mind, either.
Ha! I knew you had brains LOL. I also knew chickens had ears but then I'm an old farm gal from way back when...
I must admit I have never given much thought about chicken ears. But hey! Now I have an interesting tidbit to spice up some conversation. :)
Post a Comment