SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shoes


5 comments:

Lowell said...

It's a cute shot. Are these new shoes that you just bought?

And is there a specific reason for photographing your shoes?

Would you mind photographing some snowshoes? Do you own snowshoes?

Shoes are good. They keep your feet warm. And that's important 'cause you know heat goes to your head and then out into the stratosphere.

I think.

Happy Saturday! :-)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

You could have called it "Feet". But I like "Shoes". :-)

Janice Thomson said...

I've checked really carefully and yep they're shoes alright! Kinda of a neat shot MB.

Magpie said...

Yes, indeedy, those are shoes...nice shoes too. But my guess when I saw the title of the post was that you were going to show us horse shoes. Now why would I think that? :)

EG CameraGirl said...

I suspect you must wear a relatively small shoe size.