SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Tractor Work

This tractor was working along with the one in the previous post. Only this one wasn't turning over the soil he was spraying some nasty brown stuff----What is it????
MB


10 comments:

cieldequimper said...

The older I get, the more I like organic...

Lady Di Tn said...

MB
I would think he was spraying some kind of weed preventer. When I was growing up Pa never used preventer, we all had hoes handed to us to chop out the weeds. Peace

George said...

If it was 'nasty brown stuff', it might have been liquified manure.

Gaelyn said...

Hopefully it's natural fertilizer.

Lowell said...

I am so glad there are people who enjoy doing the work of farming. It would bore me to tears. I'd need a computer, some books, coffee, a smart phone, and a TV in that cab to get me through the day. Mostly a computer.

I can smell it. It's that flying goose sh..! Heh, heh!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

MB, you are outstanding in your field! *giggle*

Magpie said...

No, no...the flying geese don't sh** while flying anyway. Someone really smart told me that once. :)

Rose said...

It was worth coming here to read the comments...haha

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh cool, this blog is acting normal again. :)

Hmmm. I think I just got a whiff of something...er...natural. :)

Janice Thomson said...

Ha! Nothing like a little manure to wake you up in the morning!! :)