MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Good!
There is something fishy about that I like.
This is the good kind of fish tale. :)
I'm in favor of every one of those points and hope they will be honored and the salmon will be saved.But I'm pretty much a cynic, human greed being what it is...
We need a few of those up here...
I've heard a LOT on the news about the salmon problem. It's affecting the fisheries in British Columbia too!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Good!
There is something fishy about that I like.
This is the good kind of fish tale. :)
I'm in favor of every one of those points and hope they will be honored and the salmon will be saved.
But I'm pretty much a cynic, human greed being what it is...
We need a few of those up here...
I've heard a LOT on the news about the salmon problem. It's affecting the fisheries in British Columbia too!
Post a Comment