MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Now that's simply a fantastic winter shot.
What, is he crazy? Is any fish worth getting out in that freezing water?I had some steelhead golf clubs once...Callaways. Have you ever eaten steelhead trout?By the by, I meant to tell you I like your new profile pic. But then I've always like cowgirls.
Okay, he must really love to fish! I'm not sure how warm his feet are, but his hands must be freezing. It does make a beautiful picture though.
Can't he just go to the frozen food section at the grocery?
Must be a VERY HOT NATURED fellow as he does not have a jacket or hat and there is snow on the ground. BurrAn different header, I must say I prefer photos without filters. Peace
That must be cold! But it's a beautiful shot.
Well, I'm glad that you had steelhead with your Mom. And I'm glad that it was good. And I'm glad to know the reason you're a cowgirl?Same reason I became a girl scout about age 11! ;-)Funny about white horses being nothing more than bleached blondes...but...are they as smart as bleached blondes?
That looks cold!
Hmmm. I was going to say"That looks cold" but I see Rose already said it. So I guess I'm speechless. :))
I'm not sure I would be fishing with all that snow around. I wonder if he caught anything?
Love this picture. AND steelhead. We eat it regularly. Yum.
Yikes - too cold for me. Neat pic though :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
Now that's simply a fantastic winter shot.
What, is he crazy? Is any fish worth getting out in that freezing water?
I had some steelhead golf clubs once...Callaways.
Have you ever eaten steelhead trout?
By the by, I meant to tell you I like your new profile pic. But then I've always like cowgirls.
Okay, he must really love to fish! I'm not sure how warm his feet are, but his hands must be freezing. It does make a beautiful picture though.
Can't he just go to the frozen food section at the grocery?
Must be a VERY HOT NATURED fellow as he does not have a jacket or hat and there is snow on the ground. Burr
An different header, I must say I prefer photos without filters. Peace
That must be cold! But it's a beautiful shot.
Well, I'm glad that you had steelhead with your Mom. And I'm glad that it was good. And I'm glad to know the reason you're a cowgirl?
Same reason I became a girl scout about age 11! ;-)
Funny about white horses being nothing more than bleached blondes...but...are they as smart as bleached blondes?
That looks cold!
Hmmm. I was going to say"That looks cold" but I see Rose already said it. So I guess I'm speechless. :))
I'm not sure I would be fishing with all that snow around. I wonder if he caught anything?
Love this picture. AND steelhead. We eat it regularly. Yum.
Yikes - too cold for me. Neat pic though :)
Post a Comment