SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shadows

My Mother's backyard.


8 comments:

Lowell said...

The shadow of your deer
So fine.
I wish, oh how I wish it
Were mine.
But I cannot recall
A time
When deer would come by me,
My dear.
So I'll sit 'neath the tree
And pine!
The tree, which is a pine, at least
Is mine!

Sing to the tune of "The Shadow Of Your Smile."

Then laugh like crazy!

cieldequimper said...

I was going to say hey there's lunch... but oh well, I've said it. It's already grilled.

Lady Di Tn said...

The fence made a funny design on the deer. Hope she does not have any hostas in her yard as the TN deer love those plants. You would think with all the corn we feed them they would leave my plants alone. Peace

Gaelyn said...

Interesting checker board deer.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Nice. Let's play tic tac toe!

Janice Thomson said...

Good catch MB!. Miss seeing those west coast deer...

Unknown said...

Lovely visitor!

EG CameraGirl said...

Great shadows! I bet there's lot for the deer to feast on there, unfortunately. The deer were out and about in Upstate New York too. I wanted to capture them in some front yards. I saw them...but couldn't get close enough to get a good photo.