I had the Steak Caesar and Mother had the Divers Scallops and we both had the Blackberry CremeBrulee--extreme!!
Captain Whidbey's is in Coupeville on Penn Cove known world wide for there excellent Mussels.
This is the lunch menu. Read the back click to enlarge if need be.










8 comments:
Got to admit that brought a laugh...
And it's a good way to get across a few points without being too offensive and driving customers to Mc
Donald's! :-)
Well... At least no one can complain...
I had never heard of Penn Cove mussels before I came to the PNW.
Very original to say the least. :-)
Good food served with a sense of humor. What's not to like?
A little humour often helps when trying to make a point (or more). :)
Aw, c'mon...you can say good, and you can say bye, but never say "goodbye"!
Please?
If I promise no more fiery sunsets?
Good one! Puts you in good frame of mind if dinner is a bit slow coming.
Loved it!
Post a Comment