MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Great shot, love it.
That is amazing! I've never seen fields of raspberry canes before. It looks like art...well, duh, you took the picture so of course it does. :)
Yum. I'll go make some toast!
Looks like a field of walking canes. I do not tie up my canes but let them wonder at well. A real briar patch. Do they untie them later on? Peace
I like raspberries a lot and used to pick raspberries, but I've never seen these things before...verrrrry interesting!
Razz Jam... YuMmY! =)
I popped over from Tricia's Barn Charm. I love this shot! I didn't know they tied them like that...very cool.
Wow that is totally cool! Have never seen a field of commercial canes before..
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Great shot, love it.
That is amazing! I've never seen fields of raspberry canes before. It looks like art...well, duh, you took the picture so of course it does. :)
Yum. I'll go make some toast!
Looks like a field of walking canes. I do not tie up my canes but let them wonder at well. A real briar patch. Do they untie them later on? Peace
I like raspberries a lot and used to pick raspberries, but I've never seen these things before...verrrrry interesting!
Razz Jam... YuMmY! =)
I popped over from Tricia's Barn Charm. I love this shot! I didn't know they tied them like that...very cool.
Wow that is totally cool! Have never seen a field of commercial canes before..
Post a Comment