MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
A beauty. I like that you run a special motel for winged travellers.
Very flashy.
I just love the markings on that duck!
Very, very cool! One of my goals this year is to photograph wood ducks. I don't think they are migrating to here yet as our ponds are still frozen.
It's nice of you to maintain a motel for these travelers. You certainly had a handsome guest here.
This is just ducky! And lucky for you it's not hard to get one duck in a row! Congratulations! :-)Ah...we have wood ducks, but they don't look as pretty as this one. Maybe they get all scraggly by the time they make it down to Florida?
Are you like Motel 6 and leave the light on? He's a handsome fellow.
These ducks are gorgeous, we have them in park ponds but not exactly in the wild.
Wow - he is done right gorgeous MB. So glad you got a shot!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
A beauty. I like that you run a special motel for winged travellers.
Very flashy.
I just love the markings on that duck!
Very, very cool! One of my goals this year is to photograph wood ducks. I don't think they are migrating to here yet as our ponds are still frozen.
It's nice of you to maintain a motel for these travelers. You certainly had a handsome guest here.
This is just ducky! And lucky for you it's not hard to get one duck in a row! Congratulations! :-)
Ah...we have wood ducks, but they don't look as pretty as this one. Maybe they get all scraggly by the time they make it down to Florida?
Are you like Motel 6 and leave the light on? He's a handsome fellow.
These ducks are gorgeous, we have them in park ponds but not exactly in the wild.
Wow - he is done right gorgeous MB. So glad you got a shot!
Post a Comment