I received these two pieces from a farm friend in Mass. Her husband carves these out of bison bone. They both are Native American--she Choctaw and he is Micmaq. Aren't these nice. MB
These are nice. I have some feather earrings made from bone by native Americans that I got one summer in FL at a Native Indian store called "Sun Bears". Peace
9 comments:
Lovely craftsmanship.
Knowing you a little bit, I'd guess these things put you in 7th heaven! They're beautiful!
These are nice. I have some feather earrings made from bone by native Americans that I got one summer in FL at a Native Indian store called "Sun Bears". Peace
These are beautiful MB. Fine craftsmanship.
What a nice gift! They're beautiful.
Two of your favorite things! They're lovely. What a nice gift. You're blessed with wonderful friends.
Very lovely pieces MB - and hand-crafted makes it extra special.
WOW! Very, very nice!!
Both of these pieces are beautiful.
Post a Comment