MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
She's a beauty & I love it & I l♥ve that lil doghouse out front... too cute! =)A great big thank you for joining each week, MB! =)
This is definitely a charmer. I could be very happy in a place like that. Move over horses!http://dogsmom.wordpress.com
Kind of a mini-classic. I like a lot.
Love the doors. And the stars.
Very charming!Barn Charm
And a little dog house too. Cute barn for two mighty steads. Peace
It's perfect! I wish I had that in my backyard!
Very nice...You can tell it's kept up pretty good.
Is this used as a barn or for some other purpose? In my area, there is a barn building that was used as a feed store once, but is now a theater for live performances. It's so charming and the dog house just takes it over the top. :)
Yup the dog house makes this place Great. I could move right in. Not to the dog house. ;)
Are they "little" horses?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
11 comments:
She's a beauty & I love it & I l♥ve that lil doghouse out front... too cute! =)
A great big thank you for joining each week, MB! =)
This is definitely a charmer. I could be very happy in a place like that. Move over horses!
http://dogsmom.wordpress.com
Kind of a mini-classic. I like a lot.
Love the doors. And the stars.
Very charming!
Barn Charm
And a little dog house too. Cute barn for two mighty steads. Peace
It's perfect! I wish I had that in my backyard!
Very nice...You can tell it's kept up pretty good.
Is this used as a barn or for some other purpose? In my area, there is a barn building that was used as a feed store once, but is now a theater for live performances. It's so charming and the dog house just takes it over the top. :)
Yup the dog house makes this place Great. I could move right in. Not to the dog house. ;)
Are they "little" horses?
Post a Comment