MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Cool sighting of the eagles. The are an awesome sight to see. Great photos.
I'm amazed at your skills: understanding eagle language! :-) Excellent shots!
I think you need to stop eavesdropping, or did the wind carry their words. ;)
Hehe! It has been windy here too.
In all of my years I don't think I've ever heard an eagle giggle and snort! You are very fortunate.Or maybe you've been around horses and cows too long? Heh, heh!Sometimes you just blow me away!
I just never get tired of seeing your eagle pictures. Not that I ever get tired of seeing your pictures. Well, you know what I mean.
I like your double eagle shot. I nice capture of these noble birds. They stick around Coeur d' Alene Lake for a few weeks, but the last report I got was that there are none there at the moment.
Isn't it fun when we "talk with the animals"? I love this story you've told in pictures! Giggle, snort.
hehehe!!!!
The eagles are gorgeous but the shapes of the naked branches are fantastic!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Cool sighting of the eagles. The are an awesome sight to see. Great photos.
I'm amazed at your skills: understanding eagle language! :-) Excellent shots!
I think you need to stop eavesdropping, or did the wind carry their words. ;)
Hehe! It has been windy here too.
In all of my years I don't think I've ever heard an eagle giggle and snort! You are very fortunate.
Or maybe you've been around horses and cows too long? Heh, heh!
Sometimes you just blow me away!
I just never get tired of seeing your eagle pictures. Not that I ever get tired of seeing your pictures. Well, you know what I mean.
I like your double eagle shot. I nice capture of these noble birds. They stick around Coeur d' Alene Lake for a few weeks, but the last report I got was that there are none there at the moment.
Isn't it fun when we "talk with the animals"? I love this story you've told in pictures! Giggle, snort.
hehehe!!!!
The eagles are gorgeous but the shapes of the naked branches are fantastic!
Post a Comment