These Daffodils are a few weeks late in opening but they surely will. I took these pics yesterday in the nasty rain. It has been wet and extra cold slowing down the bloom time. But bloom they will as will the Tulips. they should be out mid April in stead of the end of March. The Tulip Festival starts April 1st and goes for a month and on. Come and enjoy--more pictures as they bloom.
Skagit Valley is one of the nations largest bulb growers so all these beautiful flowers will be snipped off one day to save the bulb. So you have to come and enjoy. Oops I said too much---Just wait a few weeks for LOUD COLOR. MB


8 comments:
I've always loved the daffodils in the spring, late or not.
Oh and here I was ooing over the daffs over at Stanwood!
I'll be back. I remember your very LOUD COLOR photos from years past! Glorious!
NICE! A friend noticed I have one early crocus about to bloom in the snow. Yes, ONE and only one! (The rest are still under the white stuff.)
The daffodils and tulips may be late, but they will be as gorgeous as ever and appreciated even more.
Get here early....get here late...just get here.
I'm back from the lake and glad I'll be in time to see the pretty colors.
Beautiful! I especially like the top shot.
Darn, I really miss the seasons here.
Post a Comment