Re your comment on Stone Creek: Yes, I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe.
Re your comment on Florida Fotos: Well, silly, that is a Beetle! Sheesh! And there is a canal behind the car so maybe that's where the yellow sub is hiding. Who knows?
It jumped the tracks to see if the grass was really greener??? It looks like a prop out of a scary movie right now. Is someone going to give it a little love?
There was a train accident and the train went off the rails years ago and ended up in this paddock. The powers that be never did get around to removing it and it's been there ever since. Melbourne Daily Photo
12 comments:
No idea but it's a great find!
Some engineer sitting in the back of that ol' car is asking the same question.
It was originally brought there to be restored and turned into a diner but the owner went screaming into the woods and hasn't been heard from since.
Right?
Don't be fooling us now!
What, you've never heard of round edges? Sheesh!
And what the heck are you doing up at 5 am? Are you crazy? The only people who do that are golfers! And we're completely sane!
Re your comment on Stone Creek: Yes, I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. Maybe.
Re your comment on Florida Fotos: Well, silly, that is a Beetle! Sheesh! And there is a canal behind the car so maybe that's where the yellow sub is hiding. Who knows?
I accept this as intended a joke. I would love to have that old RRC near my pond and fix it up as a fisherman or woman haven. Peace
Somebody was going to make a Very Cool house out of it.
It jumped the tracks to see if the grass was really greener???
It looks like a prop out of a scary movie right now. Is someone going to give it a little love?
I would like to be able to have it and fix it as a quilt studio!!!
Diner sounds good, so does quilt studio. Could be a mix of both: a crêperie where one quilts.
Oh I dunno...
There was a train accident and the train went off the rails years ago and ended up in this paddock. The powers that be never did get around to removing it and it's been there ever since.
Melbourne Daily Photo
OH MY! I like finds like this.
Ha! Bet it's at some kind of heritage museum! Whatever, it's a very neat photo MB!
Post a Comment