MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Very pretty! I heard that you were good at raising hell! Oops, I mean helleborus. :-)Have a super weekend!
The shading of pink on the blooms make it look so very delicate. Peace
Love those soft colors.
I've never seen this flower before. It's gorgeous. It has a soft, delicate color, but looks strong and substantial. Lovely.
Such delicate beauty!
That's a gorgeous helleborus MB - in your yard? Love the soft delicate colour. Mine is much more greenish and a long way from blooming :)
Nice. That just cheered me up no end!
Very pretty, MB!! I was out looking at mine this morning and all I could see were leaves under the snow. No buds yet!
You know, I think you need to explain to this old, slow man about chestnut trees and blacksmiths...
'Beautiful' is a very apt description for this gorgeous flower.
These are gorgeous and new to me, I guess.
How pretty. Those flowers look big. Are they?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
12 comments:
Very pretty! I heard that you were good at raising hell! Oops, I mean helleborus. :-)
Have a super weekend!
The shading of pink on the blooms make it look so very delicate. Peace
Love those soft colors.
I've never seen this flower before. It's gorgeous. It has a soft, delicate color, but looks strong and substantial. Lovely.
Such delicate beauty!
That's a gorgeous helleborus MB - in your yard? Love the soft delicate colour. Mine is much more greenish and a long way from blooming :)
Nice. That just cheered me up no end!
Very pretty, MB!! I was out looking at mine this morning and all I could see were leaves under the snow. No buds yet!
You know, I think you need to explain to this old, slow man about chestnut trees and blacksmiths...
'Beautiful' is a very apt description for this gorgeous flower.
These are gorgeous and new to me, I guess.
How pretty. Those flowers look big. Are they?
Post a Comment