SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

At the museum.......

.....in Lynden, Wa.
This poor ol logger is strapped up forever---and even if he could get down he has a big hole in his head---I guess that's how come he a logger.
Western Washington is mostly logging country----as long as the trees last. MB



8 comments:

Magpie said...

He's a little pale...he should get out in the sunshine every so often. :)

cieldequimper said...

Shot in the back? Not nice.

As long as the trees last? Logging forests here are managed, for every tree that goes down another goes up.

EG CameraGirl said...

The wild, wild West! I wonder what that logger did to deserve being shot.

Gaelyn said...

Looks like a rare Loggerus sapien. I hear they're a dying breed.

Unknown said...

Cool! :-)

Lady Di Tn said...

Love the photos in the previous post. LOL about the logging comment. It could be used for several professions. I have been having a devil of the time getting use to the time change. You would think how could one hour be such a hassle? Sleepy in TN. Peace

George said...

I'd like to know the name of the dastardly villain that shot this poor guy in the back of the head!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Bird brain? :-)