SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sunday Sunday



I can't wait 'til Spring. I'm going to get some chickens. Just a few. Maybe 6. I have all the lumber and wire already--just have to do it. Here are the chicks I have now. heheh
Woke up to a slight dusting of snow and winds blowing it sideways. Befor it all melted--and it will--I am off on a daytrip. Down to the valley to look at stuff and maybe walk on the dike and watch the river and see eagles. oh yeah!!
got my camera and I am off. (In more ways than one)

5 comments:

Nancy Jo said...

MB,
Real chickens in the spring, sounds good, but keep those pretend ones around in case, well you know, Bingo?
Fresh eggs, nothing like it in the stores.
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

I am glad that theya re not real, they would be chilled chicks.. Glad your getting real ones, they do make nice company. I miss mine. Enjoy your day.

Beemoosie said...

What a fun new adventure the chicks will be! Lots of neat pictures too! I admire your wunderlust; always willing to hope in the car and go! I think I'm just a big homebody!

smilnsigh said...

Hope you had a great day!

And I think I just read somewhere that it's about 27 days to Ground Hog's Day. That's a sign of Spring, isn't it? :-)

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

You will really enjoy those real chickens, they are so funny! Just like you! LOL