You left a comment in my CDPB blog. Saying you'd tried to leave another, and blogger "ate" it. -sigh-
I understood part of the comment you could leave, but not the last part... "I think I will though go city. Let's see if this will go. Bye MB" Does this mean you are going to look into CityDailyPhotoBlog? Or not? I don't know, so I ask. {The older I get, the easier it is to do this. What's the use of wondering, I say. -smile-}
2 comments:
You left a comment in my CDPB blog. Saying you'd tried to leave another, and blogger "ate" it. -sigh-
I understood part of the comment you could leave, but not the last part... "I think I will though go city. Let's see if this will go. Bye MB" Does this mean you are going to look into CityDailyPhotoBlog? Or not? I don't know, so I ask. {The older I get, the easier it is to do this. What's the use of wondering, I say. -smile-}
Mari-Nanci
Thats cute. It makes you wonder what there thinking about or looking at?
Post a Comment