



Well I went driving down in the Skagit Valley yesterday. It turned out to be a fairly nice day. We had a light dusting of snow in the morning and then dry except for a few sprinkles here and there and some rain but out here who's counting. i saw many of the wintering birds, Eagles, Snow Geese, Trumpeter Swan and different hawks. The Eagle on the left is eating a goose and the others are just waiting in line. I saw maybe 25+ eagles today. Lots of Heron were out too. Perfect weather for them. The tide was in and the rivers fat.






5 comments:
GREAT photos girl! That new camera is awesome, it's like I was right there! Ok, I gotta get a new camera too! lol
Those are just amazing birds! So different than what we see here! I should get some bird photos put up to compare.
Hooray, you blew up the size of your pictures! This is good.
I can't believe you got a picture of those eagles; amazing shot!
I love the Eagels, THey are so graceful... You doing great. Keep up the good work..
Hey, next time take me! Not only did you find tresures but want a scenic road trip.
Post a Comment