SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Random pics





I take so many pictures because I love the outdoors and all the photo ops I see. I just want everyone to see the beauty I see that I get frustated as where to post them. That is why I sometimes post so many at once.
These pictures I took this morning. They all were taken in the 7:15 to 7:30 range. The beautiful full moon was still out and Mt. Rainier was just waking up. It is cold for out here and the pond has a thin (very thin) skin of ice on part of it. There is ice on the waterfall. So here goes I hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

"I just want everyone to see the beauty I see that I get frustated as where to post them."

Ahemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Where to share the beauty you see in your area??? Ahemmmmmmm... Join Eric's wonderful City Daily Photo Blogs!!!

You can read about it, at that link. And at the top, is a place to click to join. Easy! I did it! It has to be easy.

And if, like me, you have trouble getting the "ding dang link" to add to your blog, I can even point you to my pal, who will do it for you!! :-)

You take wonderful photos, I've wanted to suggest this to you!!!! But I didn't know if you had any wish to share these photos. You do!!! Hooray!!

And you appreciate that you have beautiful area things to share! That's all that is needed. I am showing a city. But it can be an area or a small town or whatever. Oh please at least look at the link! It is a wonderful way to really share. Believe me, you will get lots and lots of people from all over the world, stopping by and looking at your photos. Not all comment but that's OK too.

Pleeeeeeeeeeze. Pretty please. Pretty please with sugar on it.

Mari-Nanci
-who is hopping up and down with glee, at this possibility-

smilnsigh said...

I think it would be good to make another blog, just for these area photos. One to add to the 'City Daily Photo Blogs' blog. Then you can still share 'life stuff,' on this one.

And all you need is a photo a day and some info on what the pic is of. It doesnt' take all that long to do.

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Your new camera takes great shots, the detail is amazing! I wanna new one too! lol