


I wanted to stay home yesterday but I just felt like driving down in the valley and taking pictures of whatever I found. I found many geese, swan, hawks and of course EAGLES. My new camera does a good job I think. I put the zoom all the way out to try for a close-up and that is the last picture so it may be a little fuzzy. But So What!! We have had so much rain that all the fields are very wet, like underwater. The farmers cut furrows across their fields in the winter so the water won't just sit there but drain away. Eagles must love to get their panteloons wet. MB






3 comments:
Wow, look at those eagles!
I have never even tried to get a picture of any birds, yet. Guess I'm "chicken" hu??? OK! A very bad joke! LOL
Mari-Nanci
Great shots, I'd love to see a eagle someday!
MORE, MORE, MORE... BRing them on. I love them...
Post a Comment