SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A brand New Year 2008



Starting a new year daily blogging. I shall continue unless I run out of photos.
With the help of a blogging friend I finally got back to black but I still cannot change my header. The problem when I go to edit header and click on remove image, the image will not remove itself. So.......I shall perservere.

<
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL!!

After posting this I stepped out on my deck and watched the unfolding sunrise and just had to add one more photo.

5 comments:

Alpicks Treasures said...

Happy New Year. What a earily riser you are and how pretty it looks with the snow. Glad you got your blogger all figured out. Enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MB !!!!! I won't be continuing my daily photo blog but I will be here each day to see what your snapping next! lol Blessings for a peaceful year my friend! Hugs!!

Nancy Jo said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR MB,
Lets see what could you take a picture of? Oh I know, take a picture of your farmgirl patch, I haven't seen that yet. Did you put it on a jacket or an apron?
Nancy JO

smilnsigh said...

Wow! What a photo!!!!

I know, I keep saying things like 'Wow' but... they are Wow.

Yaaaa for the return of black. ,-)

As to the ding-dang header picture... Hehhhhh, well maybe just keep trying to "remove" it.

Or... try to put a new one in, without the "remove" actually saying it "worked." LOL Yeah, I can see it, if both then stay in. You'd be *after my head*!!! -gigggles-

Happy New Year!!!

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

Me again! lol

Just a possibility... About the frame color... Would your photos kind of 'pop' more, if you had a brighter color for the frame color?

Wouldn't have to be red, like I use on my Photos-City-Mine blog... Maybe even pure White? Might make the pics 'pop' out more?

But maybe you don't like that effect. And we should all have our blogs, as we want our blogs to be!

Yes, I will go away now!!!! ,-)

"Say Good Night, Mari-Nanci."
"Good Night, Mari-Nanci."

^_^

Mari-Nanci