


It is 4:54 AM out here and I am doing all my little stuff so I can get everything done before I go visit my MOther. I have to take KYLEE to her school bus too. I hope it will be half-way nice because I want to put the dogs in the outside kennel. I wouldn't like to stay cooped up in a dark garage all day long.
Here are some indoor pictures---My blue couch which is a favorite of mine and the view you get when sitting one it. I changed the mantle from Christmas and before and may change it again. I have no style.






2 comments:
Oh MB, I think you have beautiful style! That fireplace and the windows are gorgeous! The mantel is lovely with your horsie friends!!
WOW! That great fireplace beside you. And that beautiful view in front of you. Who wouldn't love to sit there?!?
And as to 'style,' what is 'style' anyway? What it says in decorating books? Nahhh, not for me. What makes me happy to live with? Yes, that's what I like.
So don't say you have no particular style. Just say; "I'm made happy by the way the mantle looks now. And if I think some other way, will make me happy tomorrow, then I'll do it that way." :-))))
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment