

My youngest daughter, Jolene, wanted to put something together for her dad, so this is it. Since Dave had a military funeral and we got the flag that was on the coffin---this is what we came up with. Now I know the picture isn't the greatest--the frame is in front of a mirror and across from windows---I got lots of glare. We can even change the pictures across the bottom of the frame.






5 comments:
It's perfect MB, good job and what a nice way to honor Dave. Hugs!!
That is really nice. Hope you all have been doing good. Hey, I tagged you, drop by and read the post. Hope you and yours have a blessed day.
Laura
Thats a nice way to share with love ones. I start my shots on the 23rd of this month, getting nerves, finelly! Well enough from me. Hugs to you....
MB,
What a nice thing to do. Looks nice too.I had my Dad's flag when I was little, but I don't know what happened to it. I think one of my uncles took it. Anyway thats a nice idea your daughter had.
NANCY JO
Very nice display.
And things are often put in front of a mirror, these days.
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment