MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Pretty snow pictures. We are do for some bad weather here tomorrow. We will see if the weathermen got it right this time. nancy jo
Whew, that looks like quite the storm! We have a high wind warning for tomorrow...I'll take wind days just as easily as snow days!! LOL!
-smile- Yesterday you said it would disappear by afternoon. But.. Ooops! Famous last words, hu? It keeps coming. :-)Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
Pretty snow pictures. We are do for some bad weather here tomorrow. We will see if the weathermen got it right this time.
nancy jo
Whew, that looks like quite the storm! We have a high wind warning for tomorrow...I'll take wind days just as easily as snow days!! LOL!
-smile- Yesterday you said it would disappear by afternoon. But.. Ooops! Famous last words, hu? It keeps coming. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Post a Comment