SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Long Road



Took these pics yesterday. I always take Kylee to her school bus stop, mainly because it is pitch black outside. Yesterday being cold and sunny the dogs and I walked to meet her after school.
Here she comes and there she goes.

4 comments:

smilnsigh said...

I'm glad you always take her. And meet her. A school bus has too predictable a schedule, to not accompany a young girl. In today's weird world. -sigh-

I am not pushing you to join the Daily Photo Blog. I just wanted your photos, to have a wider audience. :-)

I really think their Eric's 'Rules' are not that stringent. Or at least, many people 'break them,' if they are. ,-) And his is not the only such blog, which can give photos a wide audience. But you do your blogging as you want to do it. And I'm not "on your case." :-)

Mari-Nanci

Unknown said...

Looks like a nice walk! Oh, I found the correct link for the giveaway on my blog, check it out and good luck! Hugs!!

Beemoosie said...

Everytime I see more pictures, I am just in awe of the beautiful area that you live in!!!
XXXOOO
Bonnie

Alpicks Treasures said...

Very Green and pretty. GOD has made his world full of beauty, weather its green, or desert. Hope that Kaylee's doing good in school? quilty time spent together.