
I went to the town of Lynden yesterday. It is North of me, up near the Canadian border. Went to the Historical museum and was pleasantly surprised. A very nice museum made to look like a little town. Little rooms to show life in the late 1800s to early 1900s. Here is the kitchen.






3 comments:
This must be a great museum.
Hope you took more pics of more rooms!
And btw, this would be something you can keep and use in DCPB. Not just buildings and natural places of beauty. We also show places {like even a meal out in a restaurant or a gorgeous dessert or lots of desserts in a bakery} where we have gone into. You'll find that most anything goes, in DCPB. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Thats a nice Museum. I love all the old stuff. Our history is preserved.
That's neat! I love it!
Post a Comment