Is it gonna' get zapped, by snow or some such???? -sigh-
As to Photo Shop ~ I'm with you!!! I do not like "Photoshopping" photos! Hate it. All I want to be able to do is ~ soften the edges of a photo, which I want to use in my header. Or just plain soften the colors of the picture, all over, for my header. That look, as if one had taken the pic, through gauze... ya' know?
I repeat, I hate "Photoshopping"! My pics are what the camera sees. And that's perfect, for me.
I want to be able to put some kind of a 'name' on my photos, because of like my 'frosted rose.' I think that is pretty darn beautiful and other people have complimented it too. And I've read of people who've had their photos stolen on them.
Not just grabbing a photo. This guy had lots of his grabbed, and then put on some one of those 'you tube' or something places, as being taken by some other person. Now that, I'd not like. :-(
So if I could put something on all of my pics, like just 'Mari-Nanci' maybe, no one could pass them off, as theirs.
Yeah, silly I suppose. -grin- But if I can find an easy way to do it, with my Mac, I will.
2 comments:
Is it gonna' get zapped, by snow or some such???? -sigh-
As to Photo Shop ~ I'm with you!!! I do not like "Photoshopping" photos! Hate it. All I want to be able to do is ~ soften the edges of a photo, which I want to use in my header. Or just plain soften the colors of the picture, all over, for my header. That look, as if one had taken the pic, through gauze... ya' know?
I repeat, I hate "Photoshopping"! My pics are what the camera sees. And that's perfect, for me.
I want to be able to put some kind of a 'name' on my photos, because of like my 'frosted rose.' I think that is pretty darn beautiful and other people have complimented it too. And I've read of people who've had their photos stolen on them.
Not just grabbing a photo. This guy had lots of his grabbed, and then put on some one of those 'you tube' or something places, as being taken by some other person. Now that, I'd not like. :-(
So if I could put something on all of my pics, like just 'Mari-Nanci' maybe, no one could pass them off, as theirs.
Yeah, silly I suppose. -grin- But if I can find an easy way to do it, with my Mac, I will.
Mari-Nanci
Already???
Post a Comment