MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Oh Oh!!!!! Is that a UFO?!? My husband is addicted to tv shows on UFO's. I had to show him this. He so wants to see one, for himself. lol!!!Mari-Nanci
Is that a flare? We see alot of them on the test site. I dont think that there is any UFO's its all the goverment.
A falling star maybe? You should give it to the newspaper and ask them, they may print it?
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
3 comments:
Oh Oh!!!!! Is that a UFO?!?
My husband is addicted to tv shows on UFO's. I had to show him this. He so wants to see one, for himself. lol!!!
Mari-Nanci
Is that a flare? We see alot of them on the test site. I dont think that there is any UFO's its all the goverment.
A falling star maybe? You should give it to the newspaper and ask them, they may print it?
Post a Comment