


Back to Bingo. He was such a little pup and now at close to 7 monthes he is a tall gangly teenager pup. See Nancy Jo, I am the driver although now I am taking the pic. haha Remember Jake was bigger than Bingo and Jake is only 2 monthes older than Bingo.
Last night we had a huge windstorm. Our power only went out once. I'm going to venture out on the roads and see if any trees are down and check the rivers again.






4 comments:
They sure do grow up fast, kind of like kids... Well have a nice Sat. I Love your waterfall. We got some rain yesterday but more is on the way. Stay Safe and Warm...
Yes, they do grow up fast, just like kids! He's so cute!
And I hope you stayed safe, out on the roads.
Ahemmm, an update please. :-)
Mari-Nanci
Bingo is such a cutie! I wanted to thank you for visiting my blog today and for the nice comments you left about my songs. That really made my day.
Hugs!
Post a Comment