
I don't have much to say today. It's wet, cold and depressing outside and it seems to follow me right inside. Nothing worse than wet, cold and a sullen grand-daughter. I feel like this bird--belly deep. A note on the bright side I am going to take Bingo to training for some house manners. Maybe he will stop eating things. He is such a happy dog I don't want to change his nature. MB






5 comments:
What in the world is that 'bird'???? Come on, you can't leave us guessing like this. It's not real. But it looks like it's floating in water. What?????????????
I hate cold and wet. It gets into the bones.
A sullen grand-daugher... mmmm, that would get Under My Skin. Big time. :-((((
Bingo sounds like he needs some training. Eats things?!? Yish. And don't dogs feel happier, when they are always making their owner happy?
So if he eats things, that can't make you happy, at times. And so, training would be good for him and for you. He could learn how to make you happy. And then, he's be more happy himself, than he is already.
There! How was that for making a case for training a dog? I think it was a pretty good job of making a case, myself. -grin-
Mari-Nanci
HI MB,
GO TO BED AND READ OR WATCH A MOVIE, AND FOR HEAVEN SAKES NOT A SAD ONE. Not yelling just don't type very good.
Yea what kind of bird? HE LOOKS LIKE A MOSAIC. Is he what you made with all that broken china?
Bingo at school, how cute, tell the teacher not to bring any heirloom dolls to class until we get old bing under control.
NANCY JO
I can only take so much "gray" myself, especially when other circumstance compound the situation. But, God always gets me through when I feel I can take no more. A gentle hug, and encouragement to sit and take a hot cuppa and a good book, movie or music.
Bee
I know what you mean, maybe get one of those lamps that minics the sunshine? Just keep yourself busy, I like to bake bread on those kind of days!
I Love that bird. Very pretty. Try not let thing get you down. I know its easier to say then do. We are all thinking of ya. MAUH....
Post a Comment