MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
They don't look anything like Jack and Dave but they sure are cute anyway. NANCY JO
Oh he looks mean, Just kidding, glad your dog has compnay.. Take care,
I love Sassy and Shorty. What cute farm helpers. I have a ChiChi , Annie, and Clumsy. They think they have to be in the middle of everything even milking to riding.Have a good one.Laura
WOmans best friends!! Always nice to have company while working!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
They don't look anything like Jack and Dave but they sure are cute anyway.
NANCY JO
Oh he looks mean, Just kidding, glad your dog has compnay.. Take care,
I love Sassy and Shorty. What cute farm helpers. I have a ChiChi , Annie, and Clumsy. They think they have to be in the middle of everything even milking to riding.
Have a good one.
Laura
WOmans best friends!! Always nice to have company while working!
Post a Comment