SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Baby Apples




this is my Bonsai Crabapple Tree. I made it about 10 years ago. I haven't worked on it for about 3 years so I think it looks a little shaggy. It just sits on the front porch all year-round, waiting for me I think.
1. Apple tree
2. blossoms
3 Baby apples!!

6 comments:

Beemoosie said...

that is so cool, your are just a horticultural wiz!! Been thinking 'bout you! Praying all is well in your home!

Ellen said...

Dear MB,
Did you make your picket fence bench?

Beautiful blooms! I will have to shoot&show ya my a couple bonsai attempts. Never thought about doing a fruit tree.I wonder what a bonsai mango would look like hmmmm.

Alpicks Treasures said...

Thats not shabby, I think it looks great and yum..

Nancy Jo said...

That is very cute MB, you are a real creator. I do only for-see a very very small bowl of applesauce. But tasty.
NANCY JO

2 LMZ FARMS said...

That was neat. Loved the fence. I have never seen a crapapple tree that little.
Have a good one.
Laura

~~Mikki Jo said...

I love the little bench. Very cute! And the blooms are beautiful!