SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

in the circle



I moved my bench that was on the front porch and put in in the front little garden area (we call it the circle). the white little bells are Japanese Bells (Styrax japonicus).

2 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

the place where you put the bench looks nice. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with your tires and windshield. Seems you have some of my luck. Tell Kylee I said to turn and burn. Will be thinking of her this weekend. I will be going Saturday to a barrel race. Kylee seems to be a girl after my own heart, 3 barrels,2hearts, 1 passion. That's my motto. Thanks for stopping by. Keep me informed on how she does. Loved the photos that you made.
Have a good one.
Laura

Alpicks Treasures said...

That looks like a nice place for a bench.