My Father, I believe I see it now, I always wanted Daddy to do something for me...or at least clear the way, so I could do it for myself. And you want to do something in me. Now I see that you want to come with your word and your powerful Spirit, and splice them together with my Dad's, with my words and my spirit. I have wanted answers. You want us to become one... Thank you, for Daddy's and your unending patience with me.Amen
3 comments:
My Father, I believe I see it now, I always wanted Daddy to do something for me...or at least clear the way, so I could do it for myself. And you want to do something in me.
Now I see that you want to come with your word and your powerful Spirit, and splice them together with my Dad's, with my words and my spirit.
I have wanted answers. You want us to become one... Thank you, for Daddy's and your unending patience with me.Amen
Good idea MB, already done on my part but I join you again! Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's in your life!
A prayer is a good thing, never have enough of them. Hope you have a nice day!
Post a Comment