SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Posies from the yard


Well, I am going out to Whidbey to visit my Mother. Maybe she has some more goodies for me. I will do some work around her place for her and she always fixes a yummy lunch. I will try to take some historical or hysterical pics.
Here is a picture of some flowers from my yard.

5 comments:

Beemoosie said...

They are so perfect they don't even look real! Hope you had a nice day with your mother!

Tina Leavy said...

so pretty, love those colors.have a great day with your mom.

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Hope you and your Mom ha a nice visit. Those colors in the flowers are so bright and beautiful.
Have a good one.
Laura

Unknown said...

I love to bring fresh flowers into the house and fill vases of all kinds! So pretty! Enjoy the time with your Mom, did you take her some flowers? Hope so!

smilnsigh said...

Yeaaaaaaaaa, flowers. :-) I'm seeing them too.

Although they are planted and cared for by my husband. I do not take credit. :-)

Mari-Nanci