SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Friday, June 22, 2007

More flowers from my yard







The wildflowers I photographed and posted yesterday are from a construction about 20 miles down I-5. I had to pull off and take a picture. These are from my yard. The Delphinium is the only one I have. There is Johnson Blue and Ballerina Hardy geraniums. Lavendar buzzing with bees and Rock Rose (Cistus) that I have across the front of the house. Our house has two fronts and two sides and no back--odd but true and even bewildering.

3 comments:

smilnsigh said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. And especially, for leaving a comment!! I love to know that people have stopped by. :-)

I think we all love comments. And I really like to leave them myself. I tend to worry about it, too much I know. But... I still love to leave them. :-) Never enough time to leave all I'd like to though. -sigh-

Mari-Nanci

smilnsigh said...

Yes, I'm back again! And trying to leave more links. {I'm a glutton for punishment, I know. -smile-}

You were so sweet as to visit my Photos-City-Mine blog a while back and leave a comment in this entry.... Yes it's a bank. And now, I've just put up a couple more pics of the bank. So I wanted you to please take a min and go take a peek.

It really is a neat building. All marble and etc. Please go look. If I can make these clickable links work, this time. :-) I try.... Please go and look at this new entry.

Mari-Nanci
{fingers and toes crossed, that my links work, this time!}

Unknown said...

Love the purple! Hey, let's see a photo of your house, no back really? I'd love to see it! PLEASE