



I know potato harvest isn't until September and October but look at this. The 2 pictures with the tractors was taken May 10 and they were planting potatoes and the others were taken June 24th and look at the growing potatoes. They are already flowering and getting big. Same farm. Great fertile Skagit Valley.






2 comments:
I love potatos!! mashed, with gravy with butter, baked with sour cream, with butter, boiled with butter and milk gravy, scallopped with butter and cheese and ham, fried with butter and salt, french fried with butter and ketchup, twice baked, with butter, creamed potatoes with butter, potato salad, NO butter. I also love butter.
NANCY JO
Thanks for the comment on my blog, Your too funny Mary Beth and true. I love Pototoes and I did not kow they had such a pretty flower. Thanks for being there. Your very Special.
Post a Comment