SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Kylee



Kylee did OK at the Granite Falls Barrel racing on Thursday. She really only went for some practice for the rodeo on the week-end. At the rodeo she did good in barrels and only so-so in the poles.She rode Jewel in the barrels and after the rodeo on Saturday night she ran barrels in the jackpot and won $40, so she thought Wahoo. Weekend after this one she is going (maybe) to a rodeo not too far from us so I hope to go and watch her. Since she moved in with me i hope to get to go to more of her events. The pictures the photographer took haven't been posted on-line yet so I have no photos of her. You get her boots. lol And another tacking up pic..

5 comments:

2 LMZ FARMS said...

Ilike the boots and buckles. My hope for this year is to win a buckle. I just love doing poles. Barrels is fun but poles is something different. Wished I was closer so we could rodeo together. My partner is leaving in a few weeks so if I continue on, I will be rodeoing by myself. Can't wait to see the pictures of her in action.
Have a good one.
Laura

Nancy Jo said...

Hope she keeps winning, or at least loving what she's doing. Watching all those events must be really exciting, of course I would have to go home and lay down to recover from the tension! I have enough trouble with softball and soccer.
NANCY JO

Alpicks Treasures said...

Good for her, I am glad she did well. I see alot of horse trailers coming through wondering where the rodeos are?

Ellen said...

dear MB,
Truly a GRANDdaughter! grand views of your world too!
i haven't heard from ya on the trees thru the mJ forum.
my email is obeeehave@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Love the boots!! Good for Kylee, I never knew there were so many ways to spell it? LOL