SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Berry-Dairy Days







This week-end is Berry-Dairy Days in Burlington, a small town about 20 miles N. of my house. My youngest, Jolene, lives there. Burlington is down the hill from us in the Skagit Valley. So today we went to the parade and here are some pictures. The day was iffy--some sun until the clouds covered the sun. But nice! The parade was nice, typical small town, fire engines, tractors High School Band, horses etc.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

Dear MB,
Who was snapping these photos? Surely you were driving the truck of the wild women of wooley??

Was Kylee amongst the horseback riders?

Unknown said...

That was my thought, I'm sure MB was in that truck somewhere? LOL Great shots!

2 LMZ FARMS said...

I loved the pictures of the parade. Mainly the John Deere tractors and the horses. Hey, does Kylee ever watch the Cowgirl Chicks? They are girls who trick rides. My cousin, Ginger Duke, rides with them. Tell Kylee to pull them up on the web. Thought she would get a kick out of it.
Have a good one.
Laura