
This is my sign on the back porch welcoming y'all to come and set a spell. Have a cup of tea and some conversation and sit back and enjoy.

The very first returning violet. He is so tiny and cute.

This is a Royal Heritage Hellebores. It is a winter bloomer. Very pretty and will last well into the Spring.

I don't know why this great huge space is here so I will fill it with words.
These are the only chickens the dog can't chasr
Look they just had two new babies.
Cheep...Cheep

Kelly, Ambush and Bucky say Bye Bye and come back again.






4 comments:
Such lovely pictures!! I'd love to come sit and have a cuppa tea with you!!
I enjoy seeing everyone's flowers, we are not quite there yet!! But we are close!!
have a great day, friend!
What beautiful flowers! Heat up that teapot girlfriend, I'm on my way! I love your horses.
I'd love to join your girls in a pot of tea and chat! Sounds lovely! Those flowers sure do give off spring fever!!
What nice pictures from a nice lady. Have a great weekend...
Post a Comment