SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Off to Mom's


This is the Keystone Ferry dock and the ferry Klickatat one of the smallest boats because this dock is very small and shallow.

This hill is on Admirality Inlet and I believe the farmer who owned all the farm land gave it to the Island to become a park.

Admirality Inlet and the Olympic Mts. across the water on the Olympic Peninsula.
Went to visit my Mother on Whidbey Island and took some pictures.

4 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Marybeth, those are beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing your part of the country with us.

Vanessa

Beemoosie said...

It could not be more different than what I see everyday and I just love it!!! I mean I like here just fine, but I love seeing your neck of the woods! just amazing views!

Alpicks Treasures said...

It all looks so peaceful. You lucky to have such a wonderful place to call HOME!!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy each location that I visit through these blogs, it's like taking a vacation without leaving home! How neat to travel on to a island, so pretty!