Dear MB, I have a pond too. I love the plants and the wildlife attracted to this fresh water here. I love watching water lilies bloom. We feed goldfish... now the question is.... which end of the food change is the *feed goldfish* lol. I really only seem to feed them to fatten them up for our fat heron. I had koi, they weren't coy enough and our heron culled their school. Did you make your heron? I took a stain glass class and made hummingbirds and angels.
That's a good size koi, you must feed them well. I love ponds like that, I even made one out of a old bathtub a few years ago, it brought in many frogs, some got huge! Alot of fun!
4 comments:
Dear MB,
I have a pond too. I love the plants and the wildlife attracted to this fresh water here. I love watching water lilies bloom. We feed goldfish... now the question is.... which end of the food change is the *feed goldfish* lol. I really only seem to feed them to fatten them up for our fat heron. I had koi, they weren't coy enough and our heron culled their school. Did you make your heron? I took a stain glass class and made hummingbirds and angels.
Beautiful pictures MB! I love those cherry trees!
Is that real?It dont look it from the picture, but I can see the fish under it. Nice pond. Makes me want to go fishing.. Hee Hee. Have a good one.
That's a good size koi, you must feed them well. I love ponds like that, I even made one out of a old bathtub a few years ago, it brought in many frogs, some got huge! Alot of fun!
Post a Comment