SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, March 12, 2007

March Macro Madness and Other Silliness

Sunday we had a wicked wind storm and so of course our power was out until late into the night, almost morning. My eldest grandson, Mike, spent the day and he is a photo-bug and into macro now. So we bundled and out we went to take some pictures. Here is the wind on the pond and my heron. That just shows ripples but it really was WINDY. I can't wait to see Mike's pictures. He will take his film to school and develope it there.
Kelly says, " get away from me with that darn camera".
This is Tuffy saying "Uh, golly gee, whatcha doin' huh huh? Can I? Me too, Me too".

This is Bucky's eye.
This is Little Girl's (my cat) eye.


My Magnolia tree has tons of buds and they are just beginning to crack color. Yay!!












The fields of daffs have really opened up.




































Just some silly stuff. My kleenix holder.










I hope my eyes recover soon. haha

5 comments:

~~Mikki Jo said...

I just love your kleenex holder lol. The horses are very pretty. How many do you have?

Ellen said...

Dear MB,
oooooo the daffodils look like they could just hold you up if you laid out on them... what a fantasy land to live near... and then I see the fantasy land is in your head... with your quick trigger on your ponies and the Easter Isle tissue man. I have always wanted to travel to Easter Isle.
I always had horses until my hubby grew ill... I miss them more than ever seeing your photos. Thanks for sharing their love for you!

Beemoosie said...

Oh, How fun!! I love your horses too! And those flowers! I just love the Magnolia in spring time!!

Unknown said...

Marybeth, your getting good with that camera! I love the horse eye! Very good! And the kleenix box is cute too!

Tracey said...

Oh, MB...your dillies are blooming down there? I'm up just a wee to high (too cold) for anything other than crocus at the moment.

Thanks for sharing your pics; I love the one of the heron!