
Our power has been out for most of the afternoon and into the night so I am finally getting to my Sunday posting. My daughter and son-in-law were up in this area because Chris had a bid on building a pole arena up in this area. they stopped by and R showed me a couple of great finds she got at the thrift store. she is a great thrifty shopper. One is the little John Deere tractor that just rumbles and roars in place and the the tricycle motercycle that is just beyond belief (3 bucks). she says that is hers and her boys cannot have it. She gave the JD tractor to her dad who isn't well and likes anything John Deere.

I am off to slumberland as it is almost mid-night. Sleep well, all. Marybeth
3 comments:
I see thrifting runs in the family!! What cute rides!
Oh such fun finds!!! Beautiful pic "across the valley"! I'm sure praying for some weight to be unloaded. Lord knows we all need it from time to time!
Hehe, I was just going to say thrifting runs in the family, but Sue beat me to it!!
Post a Comment